UNIQLO was the first company in Japan to establish an SPA (Specialty store retailer of Private label Apparel)* model encompassing all stages of the business – from design and production to final sale. By continuously refining its SPA model, UNIQLO successfully differentiates itself from other companies by developing unique products. To keep such high standards and reasonable prices, we design and manufacture every single item ourselves, although we do like to collaborate with interesting and inspiring people.
Retail Associate / Senior Retail Associate / Retail Supervisor
As customer satisfaction is our top priority, you will be engaging closely with customers to respond to and address any queries they may have. This includes but is not limited to greeting customers (Welcome to UNIQLO!), checking stock availability, working with a closely knitted team, focusing on ensuring smooth operations on the sales floor and the stockroom.
You will develop skills in store operations, product handling, sales, cash management, customer service and teamwork.
CAREER PROGRESS CHART
At Uniqlo, each employee is taking challenges and working with high aspirations in an environment where career opportunities are plentiful.
All of us are committed to acting in accordance with the corporate statement, “Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world.”, and work to contribute to society and the world.
Each of us has a broad spectrum of career opportunities that stem from the huge potential and growth of the business.
Each member of our team has opportunities to take on new challenges while constantly learning on the job.
Assistant Store Manager
Senior Retail Associate
Things move quickly at FAST RETAILING. That means we try to hire great people, regardless of the job. Jobs can change, but having great people is always a priority. We look for people who match our company values and who above all, aspire to exceed customer expectations.
This is the core of how we hire. Our process is pretty basic; the path to getting hired usually involves interviews with our store teams.
Much of our selection process is similar to what you would find at other companies, but we do a few things differently.
- We’ll want to know about your passion and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- We’re looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, not just isolated skill sets. We also want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role.
- We look for people with ambition and a clear sense of mission. We’ll want to know what you want to do here and how you’ll go about doing it. You can aim high.
- We want to get a feel for what makes you who you are. Everyone brings something special and we want to value what makes you unique.
- Interviews will likely be short and to the point – often only 30-minutes! We won’t spend a lot of time with small-talk – we’ll jump right in.
How to Apply
If you love UNIQLO and want to embark on a satisfying career, click "APPLY' and our team will be in touch.