UNIQLO Manager Candidate (UMC)
Our UNIQLO Manager Candidate Program (UMC) will prepare you to take on many roles as an innovator, a talent developer, a problem solver, and above all, a business leader.
As part of this program, you will join a group of passionate peers and undertake an intensive one year training program designed to build the skills and experiences necessary to run a business generating millions in sales.
Upon completing the program, many candidates move progressively towards larger store management roles, either in their own countries or worldwide. Wherever your interests are, the UMC experience will set the stage for unrivaled opportunities. Your personal growth, responsibility, and achievement are limited only by your effort and abilities.
Become a Business Leader
- Drive sales and profitability
- Build and manage a team
- Lead through innovation and change
- Set and pursue an ideal
Develop a Global Perspective
Thrive in an international work environment. Immerse yourself in new and exciting cultural experiences.
Join a Rapidly Growing Global Company
Help drive our global sales of $65 billion by 2020 and become the world’s #1 specialty apparel retailer.
Change the World
Promote our corporate mission to influence and improve society through our unique clothing and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
SELECTION PROCESS TIMELINE
- STEP 1Submission of application
- STEP 2Pre-screening
- STEP 3Company Infomation Session
- STEP 4First Interview
- STEP 5Second Interview
- STEP 6Online Test
- STEP 7Final Interview
- Offer of Employment
HOW WE HIRE
Things move quickly at FAST RETAILING. That means we try to hire great people, regardless of the job. Jobs can change, but having great people is always a priority. We look for people who match our company values and who above all, aspire to be true business leaders. We’re looking for people who are good for FAST RETAILING - not just for now, but for the long term.
This is the core of how we hire. The path to getting hired usually involves a series of interviews with our management team. But there are a few things we’ve added along the way that make the hiring process at Fast Retailing a little different.
- We’ll want to know about your ability to be a business leader – more specifically four abilities: Your Ability to Lead a Team, Earn a Profit, Change and Pursue an Ideal.
- We look for people with ambition and a clear sense of mission. We’ll want to know what you want to do here and how you’ll go about doing it.
- We want to get a feel for what makes you who you are. We also want to make sure this is a place you’ll thrive, so we’ll be looking for signs around your comfort with ambiguity, your bias to detailed action, and your collaborative nature.
- Interviews will likely be short and to the point.