Our vision is bold; to become the number one clothes retailer in the world by 2020! We truly believe that this dream can be achieved through providing the best customer experience. To do this we need the very best people to join us and be part of making that dream a reality!
Retail Associate / Store Associate / Sales Assistant
These are in-store customer service specialists. Our customer service specialists exceed customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their demands, providing in-depth information and closing the sale. Our best brand ambassadors are individuals passionate about fashion and customer service. If you are passionate about helping customers and learning how to run a retail business – then you should explore our store staff opportunities.
Things move quickly at FAST RETAILING. That means we try to hire great people, regardless of the job. Jobs can change, but having great people is always a priority. We look for people who match our company values and who above all, aspire to exceed customer expectations.
This is the core of how we hire. Our process is pretty basic; the path to getting hired usually involves interviews with our store teams.
Much of our selection process is similar to what you would find at other companies, but we do a few things differently.
- We’ll want to know about your passion and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- We’re looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, not just isolated skill sets. We also want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role.
- We look for people with ambition and a clear sense of mission. We’ll want to know what you want to do here and how you’ll go about doing it. You can aim high.
- We want to get a feel for what makes you who you are. Everyone brings something special and we want to value what makes you unique.
- Interviews will likely be short and to the point – often only 30-minutes! We won’t spend a lot of time with small-talk – we’ll jump right in.