In order to express our sincere gratitude to the people of Hong Kong on our 10th Anniversary in 2015, UNIQLO Hong Kong launched a 5-year scholarship program designed to encourage young people to take a leading role in society. The 2nd UNIQLO Scholarship completed in July 2017, 10 awardees visited UNIQLO Headquarter in Tokyo Japan. They had direct communication with Mr. YANAI, CEO of Fast Retailing Group and Mr. PAN, CEO of UNIQLO, Greater China. We are pleased to announce the application for the 3rd UNIQLO Scholarship Program.
Thank you, Hong Kong !
UNIQLO to provide scholarship for 10 students
The scholarship program provides not only financial support to students, but also an opportunity for them to better understand the business operations, corporate structure, personnel and strategic development of an international company. We hope this will enable students to relate their personal growth to the overall enterprise development.
- Hong Kong permanent identity card holders
- Full-time Year 3 or Year 4 student; studying 1st bachelor’s program at one of the universities in Hong Kong cumulative
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have an international vision, and aspire to become global business professionals
- Be Responsible, self-motivated, and able to represent Hong Kong university students
- Enthusiastic in participation of extra-curricular and group activities
- Positive mind and have the courage to face different challenges
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and teamwork ability
- Eager to obtain international business networking opportunities
- 10 awards every year
- Successful applicants will be given a scholarship amount of HKD $20,000
- Successful applicants are invited to participate in our 5-day trip in Japan during end of June to middle of July. This will offer the opportunity to have direct communication with the Top Management.
Applicant needs to complete an application form (click here to download) along with your latest academic transcript and resume, send to email@example.com with subject “Application for UNIQLO HK Scholarship_Full Name”, before deadline.
Application deadline: 14 January 2018
Successful applicants from Stage 1 will be invited to complete Stage 2 in early of February, which is required to submit an essay or a video. Detailed information will be shared by e-mail.
Application deadline: 4 March 2018
|Submission of Application Form||: 4 December 2017 – 14 January 2018|
|Result announcement||: 5 February 2018|
|Submission of Essay/Video||: 5 February 2018 – 4 March 2018|
|Result announcement||: 19 March 2018|
|Group Interview||: Late of March 2018|
|Final Interview||: Mid of April 2018|
|Final result announcement||: Early May 2018|
|Trip to Tokyo (5 days 4 nights)||: End of June / Early July|
Terms and Conditions
- 1.UNIQLO HK 10th Anniversary Scholarship (the “Scholarship”) is funded by UNIQLO Hong Kong, Limited (“UNIQLO”).
- 2.Applicants must meet the academic requirement, maintain full-time enrolment and meet the eligibility requirements during the entire period of the Scholarship.
- 3.Providing false or misleading information is an offence. If UNIQLO knows or has reason to believe that an applicant has provided false or misleading information, UNIQLO may reassess his/her entitlement. If UNIQLO terminates Scholarship on the aforesaid grounds, the applicant will be liable to repay in full to UNIQLO any payment made to him/her.
- 4.An applicant who withdraws, cancels or enrolls not as full-time, is suspended, or dismissed from the University will lose his/her eligibility.
- 5.The Scholarship in the amount of HK$20,000 per applicant is for tuition only.
- 6.Copyright infringement and plagiarism are absolutely forbidden. Applicants are expected to complete the whole application process on their own.
- 7.Applicants awarded the Scholarship must commit to participating in the 5-day trip to Japan and other related activities (if any).
- 8.Applicants awarded the Scholarship must provide UNIQLO with the latest academic transcript immediately after each semester throughout the entire period of the Scholarship.
- 9.An applicant who declines an initial offer of admission will not retain his/her scholarship offer if he/she reapplies at a later date.
- 10.UNIQLO reserves the right to amend details and contents of the Scholarship. In case of any dispute, UNIQLO reserves the right of final decision.