At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
Understands UNIQLO’s basic principles and handles all basic store operations according to the rules and acts accordingly to UNIQLO’s policies and code of conduct.
- Provide excellent and courteous customer service to maintain and reflect UNIQLO’s values, mission and vision
- Meet and exceed sales expectations
- Continuously remain knowledgeable with the company’s brand, products and any current store promotions and/or advertisements
- Monitor and replenish floor stock while maintaining the store’s cleanliness
- Understand, respect and follow the company’s code of conduct
- Process various payment transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) System
- Upkeep fitting rooms to store standards and assist customers where needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
HOW TO APPLY
Click below and apply! Our team will be in touch with you shortly.