Our vision is bold: to become the number one clothes retailer in the world by 2020! We truly believe that this dream can be achieved through providing the best customer experience. To do this we need the very best people to join us and be part of making that dream a reality!
Sales Associate are in-store customer service specialists. Sales Associate exceed customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in-depth information and closing the sale. Our best brand ambassadors are individuals who are passionate about fashion and customer service. If you are passionate about helping customers and learning how to run a retail business – then you should explore our Sales Associate opportunities.
HOW WE HIRE
Things move quickly at FAST RETAILING. That means that we try to hire great people, regardless of the job. Jobs can change, but having great people is always a priority. We look for people who match our company values and who above all, aspire to exceed customer expectations.
Much of our selection process is similar to what you would find at other companies, but we do a few things differently.
- We’ll want to know about your passion and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- We’re looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, not just isolated skill sets. We also want to make sure that you have the experience and the background that will set you up for success in your role.
- We look for people with ambition and a clear sense of mission. We’ll want to know what you want to do here and how you’ll go about doing it. You can aim high.
- We want to get a feel for what makes you who you are. Everyone brings something special and we want to value what makes you unique.
- Interviews will likely be short and to the point – often only 30 minutes! We won’t spend a lot of time with small-talk – we’ll jump right in.
We believe that if we hire great people and involve them intensively in the hiring process, we’ll make better hiring decisions. We also believe that senior management should spend significant time with potential hires. While involving leadership in our process does take longer, we believe it’s worth it.