Join Our Team of Visionaries at J BRAND
At J BRAND, innovation and creativity is our passion. We are a family of smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun. We believe our employees are the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. Our team is our most important asset.
Launched in 2004 by Founder Jeff Rudes, J BRAND set out to create a timeless, classic and sophisticated collection of women’s denim with an emphasis on fit and the inspiration to make a woman look and feel beautiful in her jeans. The fashion brand has since expanded with a men’s denim collection in 2008 and a womenswear line in 2012. Featured in specialty stores and luxury retailers in more than 25 countries worldwide, J BRAND continues to be an industry leader in the fashion world.
In December of 2012, J BRAND partnered with Fast Retailing to join a portfolio of brands. Fast Retailing is currently the fourth largest apparel retailer in the world with plans to become number one globally by 2020. J BRAND’s growth over the last year has created opportunity across all channels of the business. Our mission is to attract top innovators in the industry who embrace the values we define as our company culture. It begins with teamwork, respect and leadership built on a foundation of integrity.
Work at J BRAND. What’s In It For You?
J Brand believes in a work life balance and well-being, as a result we offer many benefits and accessible perks in the US (Other benefits may apply outside the US), such as:
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Life insurance plans.
- Additional voluntary and portable supplemental insurance offered such as vision, cancer, accident, hospital, and more.
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Company paid time off, such as holidays, vacation, sick, personal, bereavement and jury.
- Employee discount on J BRAND apparel and other brands.
- Perk discounts with additional partners and merchants for exclusive deals on vacations, amusement parks, tickets for sports and other entertainment, shopping, and more.
- Work for a global company with access to other employment opportunities within the brands for greater professional expansion and career mobility.
Here at J BRAND we believe that the foundation of our culture that inspires teamwork and making a work life family environment thrive, begins with our employees, We are proud of our history and reputation, and it is our employees who have played a key role in our record of distinguished performance. We believe each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of J BRAND.
Also built into the DNA of J BRAND is a sense of community and philanthropy both locally and internationally. Below are just a few examples of the causes and foundations that J BRAND has contributed to:
- J BRAND has participated in the U.S. Marine Corp Reserve annual Toys For Tots holiday toy drive hosted by the local Los Angeles Fire Department, collecting new, unwrapped toys as gifts to less fortunate children in the Los Angeles/Southern California community.
- Mid-year 2012, J BRAND began an Environmental Recycling Program and to date has saved: 6,363 Pounds of paper recycled, 54 Trees, 22,260 Gallons of Water, 13,038 Kw of Energy, and 16 cubic yards of Landfill. Additionally as a result of the program, 191 pounds of Pollutants have been kept out of the atmosphere.
- In 2011, J BRAND designed 2 exclusive styles for City Year, an education focused nonprofit organization that unites young people of all backgrounds for a year of full-time service to keep students in school and on track to graduation. 100% of proceeds from sales of the City Year exclusive styles were donated to the organization.
A few words from our Team of Visionaries about being a part of J BRAND
“In addition to working within an excellent team dynamic, I feel lucky to be in a work environment where I get great individual benefits such as comprehensive health care coverage. Collectively, J BRAND gives me a very happy, healthy work environment that allows me to thrive in and out of the office.”
Maggie W., Technical Designer
“What's unique about J BRAND is every role in this company is important and vital to the day to day operations. We started as a small company but we are rapidly growing. We have amazing brand recognition and continue to be the fashion leaders in the industry.”
LeAnn M., Retail Sales Specialist
“I’m extremely grateful that I have gotten the opportunity to work and grow with J BRAND. As the company has developed, so have I. From my first day as an intern to my J Life now as Fit Technician, I have been able to experience the enormous sense of unity and support that runs through company every day.”
Nash G., Fit Technician
“Being part of the J BRAND Team means more than just coming to work and having a routine. It’s one of the most dynamic, sophisticated and creative environments that I have ever been a part of. It’s an incubator of talent and you can feel the respect everyone has for one another.”
Sal M., Director of Sales, Womenswear